Join our growing team of dedicated individuals committed to flexible, accessible and family-centered supports and services that honor the dignity, respect the rights and maximize the potential of each individual.
This full-time position will supervise staff and handle staff related tasks including but not limited to; training and on boarding new staff, supervising staff, review charting, scheduling of youth & staff on a weekly basis, working floor hours with clients and payroll responsibilities. This position will work in a direct care role. The position will include on-call duties. We are looking for positive, energetic individuals with the desire to make a difference in people’s lives.
- Experience with developmental disabilities and/or mental health issues is preferred.
- Prior management or supervisory experience in this field preferred.
- CNA license/Personal Care Worker certificate helpful but not required, comprehensive paid training provided.
- Experience with diverse physical behavioral and medical care needs are necessary to be successful.
- Valid WI driver’s license and acceptable motor vehicle record required
- Paid training
- Medical, dental and vision
- Wellness benefit at the YMCA
- Retirement plan
- PDL (Prorated)
- Employee growth and development
- Employee assistance program
- Mileage reimbursement
Starting pay for this position ranges between $16.50 to $18.00 an hour. A higher wage is based on a candidate having a qualifying degree in Human Services or Education.
Click here to apply.
Please contact our Human Resources Department directly at 920-431-0962 to request any special accommodations you may need to complete our application. We respectfully ask that you don’t contact us to check the status of your application. We will contact you once the application/screening process is complete. This may take several days after you apply. EOE
Current Employees may click here to request an internal transfer.
To be approved for a transfer, you must meet the following specifications:
- Be out of your 90 day introductory period.
- Be in good standing (no disciplinary action in last 6 months beyond written).
- Have been at current program for 90 days.
These transfer requests are good for 6 months and final approval lies with Program manager and District manager.