Innovative Services, Inc. is a non-profit organization with the mission to provide the best quality of life to individuals with various while creating opportunities for maximum independence.
We are now accepting applications for Direct Support Professionals in our Comprehensive Community Support Program in Stevens Point. Comprehensive Community Support programs provide recovery-focused skill-based teaching and community support to individuals living independently. All part-time and full-time positions require a commitment of every other weekend. Casual call positions are available for individuals looking for more flexibility.
- Maintain and reinforce healthy boundaries.
- Assist with social skills, coping skills, daily living skills, medication monitoring, and linking to community resources.
- Complete all documentation to program standards
- Meet with Mental Health Professional for mandatory supervision
- Attend Case Management and Team Meetings as requested.
CCS Direct Support Professional Qualifications:
- This position pays $10-15.00 per hour. A higher wage is based on a candidate having a qualifying degree in Human Services or Education
- Valid Driver’s License with Acceptable Driving Record
- Must be 18 years of age
What We Offer:
- Paid Training Program
- Benefit Package Including: Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short and Long-Term Disability, and 401K Retirement Plan
- Wellness Discounts and Resources
- Time Off Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Tuition Discount to Lakeland College and Rasmussen College
- Internships and Licensure/Certification Hours May be Available for Candidates in College or Working Towards Certifications and Licensure (Certified Social Worker, LCSW, LPC, SAC-IT, SAC, CSAC, RN,)
- Cell Phone Discounts for *Qualified Plans* at US Cellular and Verizon
- Advancement opportunities
Click here to apply.
Please contact our Human Resources Department directly at 920-431-0962 to request any special accommodations you may need to complete our application. We respectfully ask that you don’t contact us to check the status of your application. We will contact you once the application/screening process is complete. This may take several days after you apply. EOE
Current Employees may click here to request an internal transfer.
To be approved for a transfer, you must meet the following specifications:
- Be out of your 90 day introductory period.
- Be in good standing (no disciplinary action in last 6 months beyond written).
- Have been at current program for 90 days.
These transfer requests are good for 6 months and final approval lies with Program manager and District manager.