Innovative Services strives to provide tailored, individualized vocational programming for adults with disabilities and mental health diagnoses.
We are seeking a Vocational Direct Support Professional to provide services that are intended to develop and teach general employment skills to our members, as well as assist with the day-to-day operations of our ceramics shop in Marshfield (Firehouse Ceramics). This position works hand-in-hand with our Vocational members completing tasks that are necessary to keep Firehouse Ceramics operational and open to the public.
The hours are typically Monday—Friday, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m., with an every other weekend commitment as well as occasional evenings. Hours may vary based on client and program needs.
- Assisting clients with vocational tasks
- Supervising clients’ activities at Firehouse Ceramics and in the community.
- Assisting with the completion of various projects
- Managing an enclave crew with tasks such as yard maintenance, light snow removal, property moves and office cleaning
- Assisting with hygiene and daily living skills as needed in the work setting
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license
- Desire to help clients improve the quality of their lives to the best of their ability
- Ability to be flexible, work as a team, and manage challenging behaviors
- Paid training
- Medical, dental and vision
- Wellness benefit at the YMCA
- Retirement plan
- PDL (Prorated)
- Employee growth and development
- Employee assistance program
- Mileage reimbursement
Click here to apply.
Please contact our Human Resources Department directly at 920-431-0962 to request any special accommodations you may need to complete our application. We respectfully ask that you don’t contact us to check the status of your application. We will contact you once the application/screening process is complete. This may take several days after you apply. EOE
Current Employees may contact their local Human Resources team to request an internal transfer.
To be approved for a transfer, you must meet the following specifications:
- Be out of your 90 day introductory period.
- Be in good standing (no disciplinary action in last 6 months beyond written).
- Have been at current program for 90 days.
These transfer requests are good for 6 months and final approval lies with Program manager and District manager.