Innovative Services, Inc. is a non-profit organization with the mission to provide the best quality of life to individuals with developmental disabilities while creating opportunities for maximum independence. We serve a wide range of clients from youth to elderly, lower to higher functioning, as well as physical and mental disabilities.
Candidates will be providing in-home supports and services to adults; assisting them with tasks that may otherwise prohibit them from maintaining their independence, and supporting individuals with varying diagnoses with successful outcomes. We believe that independent living should not be limited by one’s disability. We tailor our services for each consumer to meet their specific needs.
We are currently hiring for both full and part-time 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift positions.
- Provide support and services to individuals with varying diagnoses (ADHD, Bipolar, Schizophrenia, Anxiety, Personality Disorders, Mood Disorder, Autism, AODA, etc.)
- Skill based teaching.
- Maintain and reinforce healthy boundaries.
- Integrate individuals in the community.
- Assist with social skills, coping skills, daily living skills, medication monitoring, and linking to community resources.
- Meet with Mental Health Professional for mandatory supervision
- Attend case management and team meetings as requested.
- Complete all documentation to program standards
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record
- Must be 18 years of age
- Experience desired, but not necessary
- Desire to help clients improve the quality of their lives to the best of their ability
What We Offer:
- $11.00 per hour
- Paid training
- Medical, dental and vision (full-time positions)
- Wellness benefit at the YMCA
- Retirement plan (full-time positions)
- PDL (Prorated)
- Employee growth and development
- Employee assistance program
- Mileage reimbursement
Click here to apply.
Please contact our Human Resources Department directly at 920-431-0962 to request any special accommodations you may need to complete our application. We respectfully ask that you don’t contact us to check the status of your application. We will contact you once the application/screening process is complete. This may take several days after you apply. EOE
Current Employees may click here to request an internal transfer.
To be approved for a transfer, you must meet the following specifications:
- Be out of your 90 day introductory period.
- Be in good standing (no disciplinary action in last 6 months beyond written).
- Have been at current program for 90 days.
These transfer requests are good for 6 months and final approval lies with Program manager and District manager.