The Rural Community Concept is a facilitated community setting situated on 80 acres of farm and forest land in North Central Wisconsin that offers independent living opportunities to individuals who may have cognitive, physical, and mental health challenges. The concept allows greater client independence by reducing care staff presence and creating vocational opportunities for clients.
- Maintain and reinforce health boundaries
- Motivate and supervise client work and activities
- Assist with social skills, coping skills, daily living skills, vocational activities, medication monitoring, and linking to community resources
- Attend team meetings as requested
- Complete all documentation to program standards
Candidates must be 18 years or older with a valid Wisconsin driver’s license and acceptable motor vehicle record.
Ideal candidates would have experience supporting individuals with mental health issues, physical aggression, and challenging behaviors with successful outcomes
What We Offer:
- $11.00 per hour
- Paid training
- Wellness benefit
- Employee growth and development
- Employee assistance program
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid internships and licensure/certification hours may be available for candidates in college or working towards certifications and licensure (Certified Social Worker, LCSW, LPC, SAC-IT, SAC, CSAC, RN)
Click here to apply.
Please contact our Human Resources Department directly at 920-431-0962 to request any special accommodations you may need to complete our application. We respectfully ask that you don’t contact us to check the status of your application. We will contact you once the application/screening process is complete. This may take several days after you apply. EOE
Current Employees may click here to request an internal transfer.
To be approved for a transfer, you must meet the following specifications:
- Be out of your 90 day introductory period.
- Be in good standing (no disciplinary action in last 6 months beyond written).
- Have been at current program for 90 days.
These transfer requests are good for 6 months and final approval lies with Program manager and District manager.