Innovative Services Inc., is looking for a motivated, compassionate individual for a Skills Trainer position. Candidate will work directly with individuals experiencing difficulties with learning, communication, and awareness of workplace expectations. This position is a great fit for people who care about others, have sound judgement, are patient, and able to effectively communicate. Many qualities that former teachers, or people who have ever wanted to be a teacher, possess.
Salary: $11.00 /hour
- Position is less than 20 hours per week, starting.
- Hours can increase based on number of people working
- Most work occurs during the typical workday, however, availability for evenings and weekends is also needed.
- Train clients on job tasks, job expectations, daily routine, and workplace communication
- Use structured intervention techniques
- Teach soft skills to promote professional employment relationships
- Assist with teaching attention to detail and job completion
- Monitor and document progress
- Communicate with a variety of individuals as needed from managers at different businesses
- Applicants must be at least 18 years or older
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record
- Valid vehicle insurance
- Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may need to demonstrate and may be regularly required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, talk, hear, sit, stand, use hands and fingers, handle and feel objects, balance, bend, stoop, twist, kneel, and lift.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be in a setting with varying degrees of temperature, noise, lighting, animal exposure, odors, chemical exposure, outside weather conditions.
- Worksites located throughout Barron County
Click here to apply.
Please contact our Human Resources Department directly at 920-431-0962 to request any special accommodations you may need to complete our application. We respectfully ask that you don’t contact us to check the status of your application. We will contact you once the application/screening process is complete. This may take several days after you apply. EOE
Current Employees may click here to request an internal transfer.
To be approved for a transfer, you must meet the following specifications:
- Be out of your 90 day introductory period.
- Be in good standing (no disciplinary action in last 6 months beyond written).
- Have been at current program for 90 days.
These transfer requests are good for 6 months and final approval lies with Program manager and District manager.