Innovative Services, Inc. is a non-profit organization with the mission to provide the best quality of life to individuals with developmental disabilities while creating opportunities for maximum independence. We serve a wide range of clients from youth to elderly, lower to higher functioning, as well as physical and mental disabilities. We are currently hiring for all of our residential programs (SHC, AFH, CBRF, or CSL) throughout the Fox Valley Region. We have Part-Time, Full-Time, and as-needed positions available.
- Planning and participating in leisure activities with the individuals out in the community or within the home.
- Redirecting the individuals when exhibiting inappropriate behaviors.
- Transport and accompany individuals to activities as needed in company vehicles which may include a minivan, wheelchair van, or wheelchair bus.
- Participating in grocery shopping and preparing meals and snacks.
- Cleaning assigned areas of the home as well as completing laundry.
- Bathing, grooming, toileting, other hygiene, and daily living activities, which could include administering medications.
- Using devices such as Hoyer lifts, Sara lifts, wheelchairs, gait belts, and other re-positioning equipment.
- Some clients may have medical and other devices such as feeding tubes, catheters, and oxygen tanks that staff will be trained to use successfully.
- Recording all pertinent information and reporting to a direct supervisor.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years or older
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving is required for some programs
- Experience desired but not necessary – comprehensive paid training provided
- Desire to help clients improve the quality of their lives to the best of their abilities
Compensation and Benefits:
- Starting pay is $10/hour
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance for full-time employees
- Wellness, tuition, and cell phone discounts
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Vacation and holiday pay
- Paid training
- Advancement opportunities
Click here to apply.
Please contact our Human Resources Department directly at 920-830-2995 to request any special accommodations you may need to complete our application. We respectfully ask that you don’t contact us to check the status of your application. We will contact you once the application/screening process is complete. This may take several days after you apply. EOE
Current Employees may click here to request an internal transfer.
To be approved for a transfer, you must meet the following specifications:
- Be out of your 90 day introductory period.
- Be in good standing (no disciplinary action in last 6 months beyond written).
- Have been at current program for 90 days.
These transfer requests are good for 6 months and final approval lies with Program manager and District manager.