Innovative Services, Inc. is a non-profit organization with the mission to provide the best quality of life to individuals while creating opportunities for maximum independence. We believe that independent living should not be limited by one’s disability. We serve a wide range of clients; from youth to elderly, lower to higher functioning, as well as individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
We are now accepting applications for a Full-Time Direct Support Professional Float in the Fox Valley Region. Float DSPs will be full-time status (30-40 hours/week) and will work a schedule that will be completed with a two-week advanced notice that is based off program needs
- The ability to assist with various shifts at different programs throughout the region
- Assist with social skills, coping skills, and linking to community resources
- Assist with personal care needs, daily living skills, medication assistance, and other tasks as assigned
- Maintain and reinforce healthy boundaries.
- Complete all documentation to program standards
- Attend team meetings as requested
- Complete all trainings within introductory period
- Must be 18 Years of Age
- Experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities or mental health diagnoses desired
- Valid Driver’s License with Acceptable Driving Record
- Desire to Help Clients Improve the Quality of Their Lives
- $11.50/hour starting wage
- Paid Training Program
- Benefit Package Including: Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short and Long-Term Disability, and 401K Retirement Plan
- Time Off Benefits
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Tuition Discount to Lakeland College and Rasmussen College
- Internships and Licensure/Certification Hours May be Available for Candidates in College or Working Towards Certifications and Licensure (Certified Social Worker, LCSW, LPC, SAC-IT, SAC, CSAC, RN,)
- Advancement opportunities
Click here to apply.
Please contact our Human Resources Department directly at 920-830-2995 to request any special accommodations you may need to complete our application. We respectfully ask that you don’t contact us to check the status of your application. We will contact you once the application/screening process is complete. This may take several days after you apply. EOE
Current Employees may click here to request an internal transfer.
To be approved for a transfer, you must meet the following specifications:
- Be out of your 90 day introductory period.
- Be in good standing (no disciplinary action in last 6 months beyond written).
- Have been at current program for 90 days.
These transfer requests are good for 6 months and final approval lies with Program manager and District manager.