Are you energetic, compassionate and looking for something rewarding? Innovative Services Inc., is looking to hire a District Manager for our Northeast Region. We are a non-profit organization that was started in 2004. We assist our clients in a variety of ways to become successful and independent with day to day life skills.
The District Manager provides operational, personnel and budget support to all programs within the assigned district. District Manager assists the Regional Administrator to ensure overall compliance with federal, state, county and funding organizations’ standards, trains all program managers, supervises all program mangers, oversees the established budgets for each home and ensures adequate staffing to provide for the health and safety of consumers.
- Must be available on a 24-hour basis, via phone or in person as needed, to respond to emergency situations.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operation of assigned programs.
- Ensure implementation of and compliance to company policies within the assigned area.
- Provide supervision and operational support for all program mangers.
- Provide essential training to program managers. That will include but is not limited to conducting disciplinary actions, critical incident reporting and investigating, administering medication, scheduling, budgeting and budget notebooks, implementing ISPs, following emergency protocols, purchasing, QA, worker compensation reporting, reviewing time sheets/payroll and documenting.
- Assist in the coordination of all Human Resource actions with the Human Resources Department. This includes but is not limited to disciplinary actions, improvement plans, new hires, terminations and training.
- Audit client charts to ensure ISPs and BSPs (if necessary) are implemented and documented.
- Perform cash-on-hand audits and oversight for all programs. Report all audit findings to the Regional Administrator and the finance department. Ensure programs maintain compliance with approved budgets. Assist managers in making budget adjustment as need to ensure budget compliance.
- Plan, assign and direct work, appraise performance, reward and discipline employees, address complaints and resolve problems.
- Serve as manager of specific programs during periods of transition, fulfilling all roles and responsibilities of manager for the needed duration.
- Comply with OSHA, HIPPA, Federal and State guidelines.
- High School Diploma or equivalent and supervisory experience.
- Minimum two years experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities and/or in a group home setting, sheltered workshop or supported employment preferred.
- Minimum two years supervisory experience strongly preferred.
- Must be an eligible driver with a valid Wisconsin Driver’s lisc.
Please submit your letter of interest and resume to Shawn Collard at email@example.com
Click here to apply.
Please contact our Human Resources Department directly at 920-431-0962 to request any special accommodations you may need to complete our application. We respectfully ask that you don’t contact us to check the status of your application. We will contact you once the application/screening process is complete. This may take several days after you apply. EOE
Current Employees may click here to request an internal transfer.
To be approved for a transfer, you must meet the following specifications:
- Be out of your 90 day introductory period.
- Be in good standing (no disciplinary action in last 6 months beyond written).
- Have been at current program for 90 days.
These transfer requests are good for 6 months and final approval lies with Program manager and District manager.