Innovative Services has been providing community-based youth supports since 2007. The focus of our youth services is on maximizing natural supports in the youths’ own environments. Services provided teach these individuals how to manage mental illness symptoms and overcome barriers.
We are currently accepting applications for Youth Behavior Specialists in our Marathon County Program. Supports are provided throughout Marathon County and Merrill, WI. Hours/shifts may vary.
As a Youth Behavioral Specialist, you will work with children one-on-one/in a group, setting progressive life goals such as community integration, appropriate social skills, anger management/coping skills and daily living skills. Services are provided in individuals’ homes and through community activities. Candidates will be working directly with children with developmental disabilities and/or mental health issues. We work with children who have Depression, Oppositional Defiant Disorder, ADHD/ADD, Attachment Disorders, Anxiety, Sensory Processing Disorder, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Down Syndrome, and other Developmental Disorders.
- This position pays $10.75-$15.00/hour. A higher wage is based on having a qualified Degree in Human Services or Education.
- Must be 18 Years of Age
- Experience supporting youth with challenging behaviors is desired
- Education and/or experience working with developmental disabilities and/or mental health diagnosis is desired
- Valid Driver’s License with Acceptable Driving Record
- Desire to Help Clients Improve the Quality of Their Lives
What We Offer:
- Paid Training Program
- Benefit Package Including: Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short and Long-Term Disability, and 401K Retirement Plan
- Wellness Discounts and Resources
- Time Off Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Tuition Discount to Lakeland College and Rasmussen College
- Internships and Licensure/Certification Hours May be Available for Candidates in College or Working Towards Certifications and Licensure (Certified Social Worker, LCSW, LPC, SAC-IT, SAC, CSAC, RN,)
- Cell Phone Discounts for *Qualified Plans* at US Cellular and Verizon
- Advancement opportunities
Click here to apply.
Please contact our Human Resources Department directly at 920-431-0962 to request any special accommodations you may need to complete our application. We respectfully ask that you don’t contact us to check the status of your application. We will contact you once the application/screening process is complete. This may take several days after you apply. EOE
Current Employees may click here to request an internal transfer.
To be approved for a transfer, you must meet the following specifications:
- Be out of your 90 day introductory period.
- Be in good standing (no disciplinary action in last 6 months beyond written).
- Have been at current program for 90 days.
These transfer requests are good for 6 months and final approval lies with Program manager and District manager.