Innovative Services, Inc is currently looking for Youth Behavioral Specialists for our Level-Five Foster Care Program! These 2nd and 3rd shift positions involve providing supports and services to two young men with Autism. Experience working with non or semi-verbal individuals and/or managing extreme behaviors is preferred. Behaviors include but are not limited to biting, pinching, kicking, hitting staff, and severe self injury including head banging, hitting, biting, etc.
- Assist clients with basic cares as assigned
- Produce detailed documentation regarding client interaction
- Develop and implement activities that align with individualized goals.
- Ensure client safety and well-being by adhering to behavior support plans.
- Involve clients in community integration programs/activities
- Meal planning, grocery shopping, and preparation of meals and snacks
- Transportation to/from various appointments
- $11 hourly wage
- Paid training-Combination of online training, classroom, and shadowing
- Mileage reimbursement
- Medical, dental and vision insurance for full-time employees
- Paid time off
- Employee assistance program
- Retirement plan
Click here to apply.
Please contact our Human Resources Department directly at 920-431-0962 to request any special accommodations you may need to complete our application. We respectfully ask that you don’t contact us to check the status of your application. We will contact you once the application/screening process is complete. This may take several days after you apply. EOE
Current Employees may click here to request an internal transfer.
To be approved for a transfer, you must meet the following specifications:
- Be out of your 90 day introductory period.
- Be in good standing (no disciplinary action in last 6 months beyond written).
- Have been at current program for 90 days.
These transfer requests are good for 6 months and final approval lies with Program manager and District manager.