Innovative Services, Inc. is a non-profit organization with the mission to provide the best quality of life to individuals with developmental disabilities while creating opportunities for maximum independence. We serve a wide range of clients from youth to elderly, lower to higher functioning, as well as physical and mental disabilities.
Candidates will be providing in-home supports and services to adults; assisting them with tasks that may otherwise prohibit them from maintaining their independence and supporting individuals with varying diagnoses with successful outcomes.
- Provide support and services to individuals with varying diagnoses (ADHD, Bipolar, Schizophrenia, Anxiety, Personality Disorders, Mood Disorder, Autism, , etc.)
- Maintain and reinforce healthy boundaries.
- Assist with social skills, coping skills, daily living skills, and medication monitoring
- Attend team meetings as requested.
- Complete all documentation to program standards
- Must be 18 Years of Age
- Valid Driver’s License with Acceptable Driving Record
- Experience with medical needs, mental health, physical aggression, and challenging behaviors
- Wage starting at $11.00/hour with an additional $1.00/hour differential.
- Paid Training Program
- Employee Referral Bonus up to $250
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short and Long-Term Disability, and 401K
- Wellness Discounts and Resources
- Time Off Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Tuition Discount to Lakeland College and Rasmussen College
- Internships and Licensure/Certification Hours
- Cell Phone Discounts for *Qualified Plans* at US Cellular and Verizon
- Advancement opportunities
Click here to apply.
Please contact our Human Resources Department directly at 920-431-0962 to request any special accommodations you may need to complete our application. We respectfully ask that you don’t contact us to check the status of your application. We will contact you once the application/screening process is complete. This may take several days after you apply. EOE
Current Employees may click here to request an internal transfer.
To be approved for a transfer, you must meet the following specifications:
- Be out of your 90 day introductory period.
- Be in good standing (no disciplinary action in last 6 months beyond written).
- Have been at current program for 90 days.
These transfer requests are good for 6 months and final approval lies with Program manager and District manager.