Program Manager Position-Green Bay Area
Innovative Services started in 2004 in the Green Bay, Wisconsin area with the mission and vision to give those with developmental disabilities the best quality of life in the community. Innovative Services has continued to grow throughout the state of Wisconsin, with regional administrative offices in Green Bay, Appleton, Steven’s Point and La Crosse. Although the organization started out working primarily with individuals with developmental disabilities, we don’t have a rigid approach and have expanded our supports to people of all ages with varying needs.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Program Managers will be required to work direct care with the client in addition to their management responsibilities.
- Qualified candidates must be 21 years of age, have a valid Wisconsin lisc, and have an acceptable driving/background record to be considered for this position.
- Prior management experience preferred
- Comply with HIPPA regulations/knowledge of all laws concerning HIPPA
- Oversee a staff of Direct Care Professionals
- Training staff in all areas of the job
- Attend/Conduct meeting with involvement of the individual, interdisciplinary team and management team.
- Ensure policy and procedures are being met, and that all federal/state posters/manuals are up to date.
- Responsible for financials of the Program
- Work as a team with all departments within Innovative Services to ensure that safety, quality assurance, human resources, IT and Accounting needs are being met for the Program and staff.
- All other job duties as a assigned.
- Standing and twisting
- Lifting (no more than 25lbs) on a daily basis.
We offer a competitive benefits package:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Continuing Education/Paid Training
- Health/Vision/Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
- Educational Discounts
- Discounted Gym Memberships
Any questions related to this position or to apply please send resume to Jenny Trevethan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to apply.
Please contact our Human Resources Department directly at 920-431-0962 to request any special accommodations you may need to complete our application. We respectfully ask that you don’t contact us to check the status of your application. We will contact you once the application/screening process is complete. This may take several days after you apply. EOE
Current Employees may click here to request an internal transfer.
To be approved for a transfer, you must meet the following specifications:
- Be out of your 90 day introductory period.
- Be in good standing (no disciplinary action in last 6 months beyond written).
- Have been at current program for 90 days.
These transfer requests are good for 6 months and final approval lies with Program manager and District manager.