Innovative Services is currently accepting applications in their Vocational department for a Project SEARCH Coordinator. Innovative Services started in 2004 in the Green Bay, Wisconsin area, with the mission and vision to give those with developmental disabilities the best quality of life in the community. The organizationhas continued to grow throughout the state of Wisconsin, and has expanded supports to people of all ages with varying needs.
Responsibilities:The Project SEARCH Coordinator will facilitate the training and integration of students with disabilities in a work-site rotation and/or competitive work environment. This individual will provide training and support for students, business co-workers, families, and district personnel to ensure success.
- Job coaching
- Building natural supports
- Identifying job accommodations
- Other duties as deemed necessary and appropriate by the ISI Vocational Department.
- Must be 18 Years of Age
- Experience with youth and adults with disabilities is required
- Bachelor Degree in Vocational Rehabilitation or related field preferred.
- Desire to Help Clients Improve the Quality of Their Lives
- Paid Training Program
- Benefit Package Including: Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short and Long-Term Disability, and 401K Retirement Plan
- Wellness Discounts and Resources
- Time Off Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Tuition Discount to Lakeland College and Rasmussen College
- Cell Phone Discounts for *Qualified Plans* at US Cellular and Verizon
- Advancement opportunities
Click here to apply.
Please contact our Human Resources Department directly at 920-431-0962 to request any special accommodations you may need to complete our application. We respectfully ask that you don’t contact us to check the status of your application. We will contact you once the application/screening process is complete. This may take several days after you apply. EOE
Current Employees may click here to request an internal transfer.
To be approved for a transfer, you must meet the following specifications:
- Be out of your 90 day introductory period.
- Be in good standing (no disciplinary action in last 6 months beyond written).
- Have been at current program for 90 days.
These transfer requests are good for 6 months and final approval lies with Program manager and District manager.