Program Manager ( 2pm-10pm)
Innovative Services started in 2004 in the Green Bay, Wisconsin area with the mission and vision to give those with developmental disabilities the best quality of life in the community. Innovative Services has continued to grow throughout the state of Wisconsin, with regional administrative offices in Green Bay, Appleton, Steven’s Point and La Crosse. Although the organization started out working primarily with individuals with developmental disabilities, we don’t have a rigid approach and have expanded our supports to people of all ages with varying needs.
Essential Job Duties:
- Must be available on a 24-hour basis, via phone or in person as needed, to respond to emergency situations and staff coverage issues.
- Oversee day-to-day operation of assigned programs. Remain actively involved in the day-to-day operation of services to be aware of potential problem areas and to plan courses of corrective action.
- Ensure implementation of and compliance with company policies within the assigned area.
- Provide leadership and supervision to all levels of assigned staff to actively monitor the quality of service and program delivery to the individuals.
- Facilitate the exchange of program information regarding strategies, techniques and progress among shifts of training staff as needed.
- Act as liaison with case managers, guardians and other members of the interdisciplinary team.
- Assume responsibilities of direct support professional when needed.
- Coordinate outings and activities.
- Ensure staffing schedules meet the needs of the individuals.
- Monitor the health and safety of all individuals and inform all appropriate parties of any concerns/updates.
- Work with the interdisciplinary team to develop and update ISPs and BSPs as needed
- Valid Wisconsin Driver’s lisc
- High School Diploma
Click here to apply.
Please contact our Human Resources Department directly at 920-431-0962 to request any special accommodations you may need to complete our application. We respectfully ask that you don’t contact us to check the status of your application. We will contact you once the application/screening process is complete. This may take several days after you apply. EOE
Current Employees may click here to request an internal transfer.
To be approved for a transfer, you must meet the following specifications:
- Be out of your 90 day introductory period.
- Be in good standing (no disciplinary action in last 6 months beyond written).
- Have been at current program for 90 days.
These transfer requests are good for 6 months and final approval lies with Program manager and District manager.