Innovative Services started in 2004 with the mission and vision to give those with developmental disabilities the best quality of life in the community. We have continued to grow throughout the state of Wisconsin and have expanded our supports to people of all ages with varying needs.
This District Manager will be responsible for the oversight and support of programs within the Central Region. Responsibilities of the District Manager include: supervision and training of Program Managers, review of program financials, and investigate care, misappropriation, and employee misconduct. The District Manager also serves as the primary contact for our internal support departments, funders, Case Managers, and guardians.
- Strong communication and organizational skills to build and maintain relationships with employees, consumers and funders are a must.
- A Bachelor’s Degree, as well as knowledge of Mental Health and Substance Abuse is a requirement.
- Prior management experience is strongly preferred.
Candidates must be an ISI-eligible driver: Have a valid Driver’s License, acceptable Motor Vehicle Record, & reliable vehicle with appropriate state insurance.
Many of these areas are 60 minutes away from the Regional Office, located in Stevens Point, so travel will be required.
Please send interest to email@example.com.
Please contact our Human Resources Department directly at 920-431-0962 to request any special accommodations you may need to complete our application. We respectfully ask that you don’t contact us to check the status of your application. We will contact you once the application/screening process is complete. This may take several days after you apply. EOE
Current Employees may contact their local Human Resources team to request an internal transfer.
To be approved for a transfer, you must meet the following specifications:
- Be out of your 90 day introductory period.
- Be in good standing (no disciplinary action in last 6 months beyond written).
- Have been at current program for 90 days.
These transfer requests are good for 6 months and final approval lies with Program manager and District manager.