We are now seeking a Program Manager for one of our Superior area programs. This position involves providing supports and services to individuals with developmental disabilities, as well as mental health and diverse medical needs. Experience in managing behavior and medical needs are necessary to be successful.
This position directly supervises staff and is responsible for the operations of the program. Hours are typically first shift, although the manager is responsible to ensure coverage for the program. Position involves on-call responsibilities.
Program Managers are directly responsible for the needs of the individuals who live in the program and indirectly with a team of Direct Support Professionals. Program Mangers will be required to work direct care with clients in addition to their management responsibilities. Direct care duties may involve assisting clients with all activities of daily living and transportation to and from community outings and appointments, as well as other tasks. Management responsibilities may include scheduling, training, performance evaluation, budgeting, and quality assurance.
Qualifications for Program Manager include:
- Positive, energetic individuals with the desire to make a difference in people’s lives
- Prior supervisory experience in this field preferred
- CNA license/Personal Care Worker certificate helpful
- Experience with diverse medical needs may be necessary to be successful
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Valid WI driver’s license and an acceptable motor vehicle record required
What We Offer:
- Benefit package including: health, dental, vision, life insurance & 401K
- Paid days leave
- Paid holidays following introductory period
- Advancement opportunities in a growing company
Click here to apply.
Please contact our Human Resources Department directly at 920-431-0962 to request any special accommodations you may need to complete our application. We respectfully ask that you don’t contact us to check the status of your application. We will contact you once the application/screening process is complete. This may take several days after you apply. EOE
Current Employees may click here to request an internal transfer.
To be approved for a transfer, you must meet the following specifications:
- Be out of your 90 day introductory period.
- Be in good standing (no disciplinary action in last 6 months beyond written).
- Have been at current program for 90 days.
These transfer requests are good for 6 months and final approval lies with Program manager and District manager.