Innovative Services Inc., is committed to flexible, accessible client-centered supports and services that honor the dignity, respect, and the rights of our clients to maximize the potential of each individual. We are searching for a positive, energetic, and compassionate Program Manager with the desire to make a difference in the lives of our youth clients. Program Managers are responsible for the adequate training and development of all youth staff, in addition to some direct care responsibilities with children with mental health diagnoses.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership and supervision to employees
- Train and onboard new employees
- Work a percentage of time doing direct care with the kids
- Conduct assessments, generate monthly billing, coordinate employee and client schedules
- Case management of services provided in Winnebago County and surrounding areas
- Continue to build and maintain relationships with case managers and the youth’s families
- Oversee day-to day operations of program
- Must be available to work flexible hours
- Positive, energetic individuals with the desire to make a difference in people’s lives.
- Experience with developmental disabilities and/or mental health issues is preferred.
- Prior management or supervisory experience in this field preferred.
- Experience working with challenging physical and verbal behaviors and the ability to aid in crisis de-escalation and supervision for safety are required to be successful in this position.
- Valid WI driver’s license and acceptable motor vehicle record required.
- Manager is responsible to ensure coverage for the program on a daily basis Position involves night and weekend on-call responsibilities
We offer a competitive benefits package:
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Paid training and continual education
- Health/Vision/Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
- Educational Discounts
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
ISI is an equal opportunity employer EEO
Click here to apply.
Please contact our Human Resources Department directly at 920-830-2995 to request any special accommodations you may need to complete our application. We respectfully ask that you don’t contact us to check the status of your application. We will contact you once the application/screening process is complete. This may take several days after you apply. EOE
Current Employees may click here to request an internal transfer.
To be approved for a transfer, you must meet the following specifications:
- Be out of your 90 day introductory period.
- Be in good standing (no disciplinary action in last 6 months beyond written).
- Have been at current program for 90 days.
These transfer requests are good for 6 months and final approval lies with Program manager and District manager.