Northeast Regional Recruiter
The Recruiter will provide recruitment support to the Northeast Region. This position requires frequent travel, typically within the assigned region.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Facilitate the hiring process, including review of application materials, the interview process, prioritization of staffing needs, completion of reference checks, extension of job offers, communication with applicants and orientation arrangements following guidelines determined by the Regional Administrator or Human Resources Manager.
- Coordinate all necessary reference checks and applicable background checks for applicants.
- Facilitate the transfer process for existing employees within assigned region.
- Work with Regional Administrator and Human Resources to understand reasons employees leave the company, make adjustments to hiring practices as necessary.
- Conduct new hire orientation/onboarding.
- Develop and maintain professional community relationships including job services, universities and technical schools and other agencies to generate qualified candidates.
- Responsible for advertising and researching new advertising ideas.
- Attend applicable job fairs.
- Create various recruitment reports for Regional Administrator and Human Resources Manager.
- Associate Degree in related field and/or related experience preferred.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Strong customer service abilities.
- Sound analytical skills.
- Basic Outlook, Excel, and Microsoft Word computer skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- Meet company requirements to be an eligible driver.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please submit a letter of interest and resume to Brenda Dunn by 4 pm, July 4th, 2018, email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to apply.
Please contact our Human Resources Department directly at 920-431-0962 to request any special accommodations you may need to complete our application. We respectfully ask that you don’t contact us to check the status of your application. We will contact you once the application/screening process is complete. This may take several days after you apply. EOE
Current Employees may click here to request an internal transfer.
To be approved for a transfer, you must meet the following specifications:
- Be out of your 90 day introductory period.
- Be in good standing (no disciplinary action in last 6 months beyond written).
- Have been at current program for 90 days.
These transfer requests are good for 6 months and final approval lies with Program manager and District manager.