Innovative Services is a non-profit company that began providing residential and vocational services to developmentally disabled adults in 2004.
Program Managers are directly responsible for the needs of the individuals who live in the residential and apartment programs and indirectly with a team of Direct Support Professionals. Program Managers work direct care with clients in addition to their management responsibilities.
This position is based out of the Wausau area, and will be responsible for managing multiple clients in a Community Supported Living Program. The position involves collaborative teaming with consumers and their teams, documentation, training, managing a client case load, communicating with clients and guardians, and managing staff. This position is mostly first shift, but will require the flexibility to cover shifts as needed, and be available by phone 24/7.
Qualifications for Program Manager include
- Knowledge of DHS 36 preferred
- Experience in mental health and challenging behaviors
- Positive, energetic individuals with the desire to make a difference in people’s lives
- Prior supervisory experience in this field preferred
- Associate Degree in Human Services related field preferred
- CNA license/Personal Care Worker certificate helpful
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable motor vehicle record required
- Paid Training Program
- Benefit Package Including: Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short and Long-Term Disability, and 401K Retirement Plan
- Wellness Discounts and Resources
- Time Off Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Tuition Discount to Lakeland College and Rasmussen College
- Cell Phone Discounts for *Qualified Plans* at US Cellular and Verizon
- Advancement opportunities
Click here to apply.
Please contact our Human Resources Department directly at 920-431-0962 to request any special accommodations you may need to complete our application. We respectfully ask that you don’t contact us to check the status of your application. We will contact you once the application/screening process is complete. This may take several days after you apply. EOE
Current Employees may click here to request an internal transfer.
To be approved for a transfer, you must meet the following specifications:
- Be out of your 90 day introductory period.
- Be in good standing (no disciplinary action in last 6 months beyond written).
- Have been at current program for 90 days.
These transfer requests are good for 6 months and final approval lies with Program manager and District manager.