We are currently accepting applications for Skills Trainers in Marshfield, Stevens Point, and Plover. Trainers help individuals with disabilities learn the skills required to perform designated jobs to an employer’s specifications, and help clients develop necessary interpersonal skills.
-Understand fully the responsibilities of the individual’s position
-Develop and maintain a positive working relationship with the employer.
-Help teach appropriate social behavior
-Support individuals in learning skills that may help them gain and/or maintain employment.
-Use good judgment, make reasonable decisions and demonstrate a regard for safety
- Must be 18 years of age
- Experience Desired, But Not Necessary
- Valid Driver’s License With Acceptable Driving Record
- Desire to Help Clients Improve the Quality of Their Lives to the Best of Their Ability
- Paid Training Program
- Benefit Package Including: Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability, and 401K Retirement Plan
- Wellness Discounts and Resources
- Time Off Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Tuition Discount to Lakeland College and Rasmussen College
- Cell Phone Discounts for *Qualified Plans* at US Cellular and Verizon
- Advancement opportunities
Send Resume and Letter of Interest to email@example.com.
Please contact our Human Resources Department directly at 920-431-0962 to request any special accommodations you may need to complete our application. We respectfully ask that you don’t contact us to check the status of your application. We will contact you once the application/screening process is complete. This may take several days after you apply. EOE
Current Employees may contact their local Human Resources team to request an internal transfer.
To be approved for a transfer, you must meet the following specifications:
- Be out of your 90 day introductory period.
- Be in good standing (no disciplinary action in last 6 months beyond written).
- Have been at current program for 90 days.
These transfer requests are good for 6 months and final approval lies with Program manager and District manager.