Innovative Services, Inc.is a non-profit organization with the mission to provide the best quality of life to individuals with developmental disabilities while creating opportunities for maximum independence. We serve a wide range of clients from youth to elderly, lower to higher functioning, as well as physical and mental disabilities. We are now accepting applications for Direct Support Professionals in our Community Supported Living programs. All part-time and full-time positions require a commitment of every other weekend. Casual call positions are available for individuals looking for more flexibility.
Responsibilities:We believe that independent living should not be limited by one’s disability. We tailor our services for each consumer to meet their specific needs. Community Supported Living programs provide in-home and community support to individuals with varying diagnoses.
- Assist with social skills, coping skills, and linking to community resources
- Assist with personal care needs, daily living skills, medication monitoring, and other tasks as assigned
- Maintain and reinforce healthy boundaries.
- Complete all documentation to program standards
- Attend team meetings as requested.
- Must be 18 Years of Age
- Experience Desired, But Not Necessary
- Valid Driver’s License with Acceptable Driving Record
- Desire to Help Clients Improve the Quality of Their Lives
- Paid Training Program
- Benefit Package Including: Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short and Long-Term Disability, and 401K Retirement Plan
- Wellness Discounts and Resources
- Time Off Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Tuition Discount to Lakeland College and Rasmussen College
- Cell Phone Discounts for *Qualified Plans* at US Cellular and Verizon
- Advancement opportunities
Click here to apply.
Please contact our Human Resources Department directly at 920-431-0962 to request any special accommodations you may need to complete our application. We respectfully ask that you don’t contact us to check the status of your application. We will contact you once the application/screening process is complete. This may take several days after you apply. EOE
Current Employees may contact their local Human Resources team to request an internal transfer.
To be approved for a transfer, you must meet the following specifications:
- Be out of your 90 day introductory period.
- Be in good standing (no disciplinary action in last 6 months beyond written).
- Have been at current program for 90 days.
These transfer requests are good for 6 months and final approval lies with Program manager and District manager.