Join our growing team of dedicated individuals committed to flexible, accessible and family-centered supports and services that honor the dignity, respect the rights and maximize the potential of each individual. Candidates will be working directly with individuals with diverse medical needs and/or behavioral issues. This position involves hands on personal care and community engagement. This position is part of our community supported living program; employees will visit clients in their home assisting them with tasks that may otherwise prohibit them from maintaining their independence.
- Assisting clients with bathing, dressing, toileting and transferring
- Community integration
- Grocery shopping
- Meal preparation
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Medication administration
- Paid training-Combination of online training, classroom, and shadowing
- Mileage reimbursement
- Medical, dental and vision
- Wellness benefit at the YMCA
- PDL (Prorated)
- Employee growth and development
- Employee assistance program
- Retirement plan
We are searching for positive, energetic individuals with the desire to make a difference in people’s lives! Casual call positions are available for individuals looking for more flexibility. All Direct Support Professional positions require a commitment of every other weekend. To be eligible for a Direct Support Professional position, you must be at least 18 years old. Positions require a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record. Comprehensive training provided by Company.
Click here to apply.
Please contact our Human Resources Department directly at 920-431-0962 to request any special accommodations you may need to complete our application. We respectfully ask that you don’t contact us to check the status of your application. We will contact you once the application/screening process is complete. This may take several days after you apply. EOE
Current Employees may click here to request an internal transfer.
To be approved for a transfer, you must meet the following specifications:
- Be out of your 90 day introductory period.
- Be in good standing (no disciplinary action in last 6 months beyond written).
- Have been at current program for 90 days.
These transfer requests are good for 6 months and final approval lies with Program manager and District manager.