Innovative Services, Inc.
“In Every Person … A Possibility”
The IT Intern will be based out of our Corporate office located in Green Bay, WI. This position will play a key role in providing computer support and training for our internal users, maintenance of computer and mobile devices. The IT Intern will perform research and assist in implementing ongoing IT projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Respond to user requests for service, troubleshooting problems and help develop solutions.
- Support PC hardware components, desktop Operating System software and application software.
- Perform minor repairs to equipment and arrange for other servicing needs.
- Monitor antivirus software and updates. Repair computers infected with spyware, adware and other viruses.
- Record activities, solutions and other responses to requests for service in ticketing system.
- Assist in maintaining inventory records and documentation for equipment including laptops and mobile devices.
- Perform research and evaluate products to assist in the selection of equipment and installation or upgrade of systems.
- Provide user training for basic hardware and software use.
- Perform other duties/projects as assigned.
- Must be pursuing an undergraduate or graduate level degree in a related field such as networking, computer support or computer science fields of study.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Strong customer service abilities.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Sound analytical skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- Some travel is required.
- Meet company requirements to be an eligible driver.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please submit a letter of interest and resume to Brenda Dunn, by 4:00pm January 10th, 2018 at email@example.com.
Click here to apply.
Please contact our Human Resources Department directly at 920-431-0962 to request any special accommodations you may need to complete our application. We respectfully ask that you don’t contact us to check the status of your application. We will contact you once the application/screening process is complete. This may take several days after you apply. EOE
Current Employees may click here to request an internal transfer.
To be approved for a transfer, you must meet the following specifications:
- Be out of your 90 day introductory period.
- Be in good standing (no disciplinary action in last 6 months beyond written).
- Have been at current program for 90 days.
These transfer requests are good for 6 months and final approval lies with Program manager and District manager.