Join our growing team of Direct Support Professionals!
We are committed to flexible, accessible and family-centered supports and services that honor the dignity, respect the rights and maximize the potential of each individual. We are currently accepting applications for Direct Support Professionals to work in our residential and apartment programs.
Candidates will be working directly with individuals with developmental disabilities and/or mental health diagnoses. The individuals served may have diverse medical needs and/or behavioral issues. These positions may involve hands-on personal cares as well as vocational activities and community engagement. We are searching for positive, energetic individuals with the desire to make a difference in people’s lives!
All Direct Support Professional positions require a commitment of every other weekend and rotating holidays. We are hiring for Full-Time, Part-Time, Every Other Weekend, and Casual-Call (work when you’re available) positions. EOE.
Qualifications for Direct Support Professional include:
- At least 18 years of age.
- Positive, energetic individuals with the desire to make a difference in people’s lives.
- Experience with developmental disabilities and/or mental health desired – however comprehensive paid training provided.
- Valid WI driver’s license and acceptable motor vehicle record required.
What We Offer:
- $10.00 per hour
- Benefit package including: health, dental, vision, life insurance, Short and Long Term Disability & 401K Retirement Plan to Full Time Employees
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Time Off Benefits: Vacation, Holiday, Funeral, and Leaves of Absence following introductory period
- Wellness Discounts and Resources: YMCA Benefits
- Advancement opportunities
- Tuition Discounts to Globe University and Rasmussen College
Please contact our Human Resources Department directly at 920-431-0962 to request any special accommodations you may need to complete our application. We respectfully ask that you don’t contact us to check the status of your application. We will contact you once the application/screening process is complete. This may take several days after you apply. EOE
Current Employees may contact their local Human Resources team to request an internal transfer.
To be approved for a transfer, you must meet the following specifications:
- Be out of your 90 day introductory period.
- Be in good standing (no disciplinary action in last 6 months beyond written).
- Have been at current program for 90 days.
These transfer requests are good for 6 months and final approval lies with Program manager and District manager.