We are currently accepting applications for Direct Support Professionals at the RCC in Gleason, Wisconsin.
The Rural Community Concept is a facilitated community setting situated on 80 acres of farm and forest land in North Central Wisconsin. This program focuses on a holistic approach to community living by offering rental housing, vocational training opportunities, and social interaction. The RCC concept allows great client independence by reducing staff presence, and creates vocational options for those who were once isolated from communities by intensive staff coverage.
- Provide in-home support and services to individuals with varying diagnoses
- Maintain and reinforce healthy boundaries
- Motivate and supervise client work and activities
- Assist with community integration
- Assist with social skills, coping skills, daily living skills, vocational activities, medication monitoring, and linking to community resources
- Attend team meetings as requested
- Complete all documentation to program standards
Ideal candidates would have experience supporting individuals with mental health issues, physical aggression, and challenging physical behaviors with successful outcomes. We are searching for positive, energetic individuals with the desire to make a difference in peoples’ lives!
- Paid training
- Wellness benefit at the YMCA
- Employee growth and development
- Employee assistance program
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid internships and licensure/certification hours may be available for candidates in college or working towards certifications and licensure (Certified Social Worker, LCSW, LPC, SAC-IT, SAC, CSAC, RN)
We are currently hiring for full and part-time positions on our pm and NOC shifts. All scheduled Direct Support Professional positions require a commitment of every-other-weekend. Casual call positions are available for individuals looking for more flexibility.
To be eligible for a Direct Support Professional position you must be 18 years or older. Positions require a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record. Comprehensive training is provided by the company.
Click here to apply.
Please contact our Human Resources Department directly at 920-431-0962 to request any special accommodations you may need to complete our application. We respectfully ask that you don’t contact us to check the status of your application. We will contact you once the application/screening process is complete. This may take several days after you apply. EOE
Current Employees may contact their local Human Resources team to request an internal transfer.
To be approved for a transfer, you must meet the following specifications:
- Be out of your 90 day introductory period.
- Be in good standing (no disciplinary action in last 6 months beyond written).
- Have been at current program for 90 days.
These transfer requests are good for 6 months and final approval lies with Program manager and District manager.