Innovative Services, Inc. is a non-profit organization with the mission to provide the best quality of life to individuals with developmental disabilities while creating opportunities for maximum independence. We serve a wide range of clients from youth to elderly, lower to higher functioning, as well as physical and mental disabilities.
The District Manager will be responsible for the oversight and support of Community Supported Living programs within the Northwest Region. In these programs, employees will visit clients in their homes assisting them with tasks that may otherwise prohibit them from maintaining their independence. The District Manager will be required to work direct care with clients in addition to their management responsibilities whenever necessary to support the overall success of the clients and the programs. Direct care duties may involve assisting clients with all activities of daily living; personal cares such as bathing, grooming, toileting, and administering medications, as well as transportation to medical appointments, skill building, among other tasks.
The District Manager provides operational, personnel, and budget support to assigned programs within the region. The District Manager assists the Regional Administrator to ensure overall compliance with federal, state, county, and funding organizational standards, trains and supports all program managers, oversees the established budgets for each program and ensures adequate staffing to provide for the health and safety of consumers. Strong communication and organizational skills to build and maintain relationships with employees, consumers and funders are a must. Applicants should expect regular travel throughout the entire region (Superior, Siren, Hayward, Park Falls, Chippewa Falls, and Eau Claire and any additional areas of growth and expansion) with occasional overnight travel required. This position involves on-call responsibilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Availability on a 24-hour basis, via phone or in person as needed, to respond to emergency situations and staff coverage issues.
- Provide direction and supervision to day-to-day operations of programs
- Provide leadership and supervision to Program Managers
- Assure payroll, billing, scheduling, etc. are completed accurately and timely
- Ensure compliance with company policies within the programs.
- Serve as Program Manager of specific programs during periods of transition, fulfilling all roles and responsibilities of the Program Manager for the needed duration.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s in related field strongly preferred.
- Minimum two years’ experience working with individuals with disabilities and other mental health needs is strongly preferred.
- Supervisory experience is strongly preferred.
- Must be ISI-eligible drivers (at least 21 years old with valid driver’s license and acceptable motor vehicle record, a reliable vehicle with appropriate state insurance).
What We Offer:
- Competitive wage based on qualifications
- Benefit package including: health, dental, vision, life insurance & 401K
- Paid days leave
- Paid holidays following introductory period
- Advancement opportunities in a fast-growing company
Click here to apply.
Please contact our Human Resources Department directly at 920-431-0962 to request any special accommodations you may need to complete our application. We respectfully ask that you don’t contact us to check the status of your application. We will contact you once the application/screening process is complete. This may take several days after you apply. EOE
Current Employees may click here to request an internal transfer.
To be approved for a transfer, you must meet the following specifications:
- Be out of your 90 day introductory period.
- Be in good standing (no disciplinary action in last 6 months beyond written).
- Have been at current program for 90 days.
These transfer requests are good for 6 months and final approval lies with Program manager and District manager.