Innovative Services is committed to flexible, accessible and family-centered supports and services that honor the dignity, respect the rights and maximize the potential of each individual. We are currently looking for passionate caregivers for a Community Based Residential Facility (CBRF) just minutes outside the City of Appleton. We have Full and Part-time openings on all shifts. Starting pay is $11/hr!
- Experience with behaviors, mental health illnesses, AODA, and medical needs is preferred.
- Ability to think critically and work in a fast-paced environment
- Eagerness to learn different avenues of assistance, diagnoses, and personalities.
- Perform hands-on personal cares as well as planning, such as changing incontinent products, grooming, feeding, washing in a shower, wiping off faces, and preparing meals
- Transporting and accompanying individuals on community engagement activities.
- Complete all CBRF required trainings within 90 days of hire
- Prior CBRF experience preferred, but not required
- Valid driving eligibility may be required for some positions
- Lift up to 50lbs consistently
Click here to apply.
Please contact our Human Resources Department directly at 920-431-0962 to request any special accommodations you may need to complete our application. We respectfully ask that you don’t contact us to check the status of your application. We will contact you once the application/screening process is complete. This may take several days after you apply. EOE
Current Employees may click here to request an internal transfer.
To be approved for a transfer, you must meet the following specifications:
- Be out of your 90 day introductory period.
- Be in good standing (no disciplinary action in last 6 months beyond written).
- Have been at current program for 90 days.
These transfer requests are good for 6 months and final approval lies with Program manager and District manager.