Innovative Services, Inc. is looking to complete our 2nd shift team at out Level 5 Foster Care! ISI is a non-profit organization with the mission to provide the best quality of life to individuals with developmental disabilities while creating opportunities for maximum independence. We believe that independent living should not be limited by one’s disability. We tailor our services for each consumer to meet their specific needs. This specific opening is to support two of our clients with autism in Kaukauna, WI.
- Planning and participating in activities with the individuals out in the community or in the home
- Redirecting the individuals when exhibiting inappropriate behaviors
- Transport and accompany individuals to activities as needed in company vehicles
- Participating in grocery shopping and preparing meals
- Assisting with various house cleaning duties
- Assisting with bathing, grooming, toileting, administering medications, and other hygiene and daily living activities
- Recording all pertinent information and reporting to a direct supervisor
- Applicants must be at least 18 years or older
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record
- Desire to help clients improve the quality of their lives to the best of their abilities
- Experience working with individuals on the Autism spectrum preferred, but not required
Compensation and Benefits:
- Starting pay is $11.00/hour
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance for full-time employees
- Wellness, tuition, and cell phone discounts
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Vacation and holiday pay
- Paid training
- Advancement opportunities
Click here to apply.
Please contact our Human Resources Department directly at 920-431-0962 to request any special accommodations you may need to complete our application. We respectfully ask that you don’t contact us to check the status of your application. We will contact you once the application/screening process is complete. This may take several days after you apply. EOE
Current Employees may click here to request an internal transfer.
To be approved for a transfer, you must meet the following specifications:
- Be out of your 90 day introductory period.
- Be in good standing (no disciplinary action in last 6 months beyond written).
- Have been at current program for 90 days.
These transfer requests are good for 6 months and final approval lies with Program manager and District manager.