We are currently accepting applications for Direct Support Professionals in our Personal Care and Mental Health Programs– Candidates will be providing in-home supports and services to individuals; assisting them with tasks that may otherwise prohibit them from maintaining their independence.
Candidates will be working directly with individuals who may have developmental disabilities/mental health diagnoses or addictions, diverse medical needs, physical limitations, and/or behavioral issues. This position may involve hands-on personal cares, community engagement, vocational activities, as well as possible behavior redirection. Ideal candidates would have experience supporting individuals with varying diagnoses with successful outcomes.We are searching for positive, energetic individuals with the desire to make a difference in peoples’ lives.
Additional Responsibilities may include:
- Provide support and services to individuals with varying diagnoses (ADHD, Bipolar, Schizophrenia, Anxiety, Personality Disorders, Mood Disorder, Autism, AODA, etc.)
- Skill based teaching.
- Maintain and reinforce healthy boundaries.
- Integrate individuals in the community.
- Assist with social skills, coping skills, daily living skills, medication monitoring, and linking to community resources.
- Meet with Mental Health Professional for mandatory supervision
- Attend case management and team meetings as requested.
- Complete all documentation to program standards
- Paid training
- Wellness benefit at the YMCA
- Employee growth and development
- Employee assistance program
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid internships and licensure/certification hours may be available for candidates in college or working towards certifications and licensure (Certified Social Worker, LCSW, LPC, SAC-IT, SAC, CSAC, RN,)
All Direct Support Professional positions require a commitment of every other weekend. To be eligible for a Direct Support Professional position, you must be at 18 years old. Positions require a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record. Comprehensive training provided by Company.
Click here to apply.
Please contact our Human Resources Department directly at 920-431-0962 to request any special accommodations you may need to complete our application. We respectfully ask that you don’t contact us to check the status of your application. We will contact you once the application/screening process is complete. This may take several days after you apply. EOE
Current Employees may contact their local Human Resources team to request an internal transfer.
To be approved for a transfer, you must meet the following specifications:
- Be out of your 90 day introductory period.
- Be in good standing (no disciplinary action in last 6 months beyond written).
- Have been at current program for 90 days.
These transfer requests are good for 6 months and final approval lies with Program manager and District manager.