Innovative Services, Inc. is a non-profit organization with the mission to provide the best quality of life to individuals while creating opportunities for maximum independence. We believe that independent living should not be limited by one’s disability. We serve a wide range of clients; from youth to elderly, lower to higher functioning, as well as individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
We are now accepting applications for a Direct Support Professional Float in our Community Supported Living programs. Community Supported Living programs provide in-home and community support to individuals with varying needs and diagnoses. We tailor our services for each consumer to meet their specific needs.
Responsibilities: Float staff are trained to work at all CSL programs in our Central Region. Float DSPs will be full-time status (30-40 hours/week) and will work a schedule that will be completed with a two-week advanced notice that is based off program needs. This schedule will have the ability to be flexible to staff commitments. It will require the availability to assist with various shifts and locations.
- Assist with social skills, coping skills, and linking to community resources
- Assist with personal care needs, daily living skills, medication assistance, and other tasks as assigned
- Maintain and reinforce healthy boundaries.
- Complete all documentation to program standards
- Attend team meetings as requested
- Must be 18 Years of Age
- Experience Desired, But Not Necessary
- Valid Driver’s License with Acceptable Driving Record
- Desire to Help Clients Improve the Quality of Their Lives
- $12.50/hour starting wage
- Employee Referral Bonus up to $250
- Paid Training Program
- Benefit Package Including: Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short and Long-Term Disability, and 401K Retirement Plan
- Wellness Discounts and Resources
- Time Off Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Tuition Discount to Lakeland College and Rasmussen College
- Internships and Licensure/Certification Hours May be Available for Candidates in College or Working Towards Certifications and Licensure (Certified Social Worker, LCSW, LPC, SAC-IT, SAC, CSAC, RN,)
- Cell Phone Discounts for *Qualified Plans* at US Cellular and Verizon
- Advancement opportunities
Click here to apply.
Please contact our Human Resources Department directly at 920-431-0962 to request any special accommodations you may need to complete our application. We respectfully ask that you don’t contact us to check the status of your application. We will contact you once the application/screening process is complete. This may take several days after you apply. EOE
Current Employees may contact their local Human Resources team to request an internal transfer.
To be approved for a transfer, you must meet the following specifications:
- Be out of your 90 day introductory period.
- Be in good standing (no disciplinary action in last 6 months beyond written).
- Have been at current program for 90 days.
These transfer requests are good for 6 months and final approval lies with Program manager and District manager.