Join our growing team of dedicated individuals committed to flexible, accessible and family – centered supports and services that honor the dignity, respect the rights and maximize the potential of each individual.
We are currently accepting applications for Direct Support Professionals – Mental Health Support Workers. Candidates will be providing support and services to individuals with mental health issues. All positions require a commitment of every other weekend. Casual call positions are available for individuals looking for more flexibility. Ideal candidates would have experience supporting individuals with mental health issues with successful outcomes. Starting pay for this position ranges between $11.00 to $15.00 an hour. A higher wage is based on a candidate having a qualifying degree in Human Services or Education.
- Provide support and services to individuals with varying diagnoses (ADHD, Bipolar, Schizophrenia, Anxiety, Personality Disorders, Mood Disorder, Autism, AODA, etc.)
- Skill based teaching.
- Maintain and reinforce healthy boundaries.
- Integrate individuals in the community.
- Assist with social skills, coping skills, daily living skills, medication monitoring, and linking to community resources.
- Meet with Mental Health Professional for mandatory supervision weekly or bi – weekly.
- Attend case management and team meetings as requested.
- Complete all documentation to program standards within 24 hours of contact with client.
- Must be 18 Years of Age
- Valid Driver’s License with Acceptable Driving Record
What We Offer:
- Paid Training Program
- Employee Referral Bonus up to $250
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short and Long-Term Disability, and 401K
- Wellness Discounts and Resources
- Time Off Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Tuition Discount to Lakeland College and Rasmussen College
- Internships and Licensure/Certification Hours
- Cell Phone Discounts for *Qualified Plans* at US Cellular and Verizon
- Advancement opportunities
Click here to apply.
Please contact our Human Resources Department directly at 920-431-0962 to request any special accommodations you may need to complete our application. We respectfully ask that you don’t contact us to check the status of your application. We will contact you once the application/screening process is complete. This may take several days after you apply. EOE
Current Employees may click here to request an internal transfer.
To be approved for a transfer, you must meet the following specifications:
- Be out of your 90 day introductory period.
- Be in good standing (no disciplinary action in last 6 months beyond written).
- Have been at current program for 90 days.
These transfer requests are good for 6 months and final approval lies with Program manager and District manager.