We are seeking a Program Manager for a Wisconsin Rapids Community Supportive Living Program. This Program Manager position will provide direction and oversight to multiple CSL programs in the Wisconsin Rapids area.
The position involves managing the overall administrative duties of the programs. Experience working with challenging physical behaviors and experience with memory care are required to be successful in this position. Management responsibilities may include scheduling, training, performance appraisals, budgeting, quality assurance, scheduling, managing a client case load, communicating with clients and guardians, communicating with funders, and managing staff.
Hours are typically AM shifts, although the manager is responsible to ensure coverage for the program on a 24-hour basis. Position involves night and weekend on-call responsibilities.
Qualifications for Program Manager include:
- Positive, energetic individuals with the desire to make a difference in people’s
- AODA and Mental Health experience required
- Bachelor Degree
- Prior management or supervisory experience in this field preferred.
- CNA license/Personal Care Worker certificate helpful but not required, comprehensive paid training provided.
- Experience with diverse physical behavioral and memory care needs are necessary to be successful.
- Valid WI driver’s license and acceptable motor vehicle record required.
What We Offer
- Benefit package including: health, dental, vision, life insurance & 401K.
- Paid days leave
- Paid holidays following introductory period
- Advancement opportunities in a fast growing company!
Resume and Cover letter must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12pm Tuesday, May 16th.
Please contact our Human Resources Department directly at 920-431-0962 to request any special accommodations you may need to complete our application. We respectfully ask that you don’t contact us to check the status of your application. We will contact you once the application/screening process is complete. This may take several days after you apply. EOE
Current Employees may contact their local Human Resources team to request an internal transfer.
To be approved for a transfer, you must meet the following specifications:
- Be out of your 90 day introductory period.
- Be in good standing (no disciplinary action in last 6 months beyond written).
- Have been at current program for 90 days.
These transfer requests are good for 6 months and final approval lies with Program manager and District manager.