Mental Health Therapist-Part Time
Innovative Services Inc., is committed to flexible, accessible client-centered supports and services that honor the dignity, respect the rights and maximize the potential of each individual. Therapists are directly responsible for the counseling needs of clients on their caseload.
The primary program (CCS) supports clients with mental health diagnoses and/or addictions. Diagnoses can range from mild anxiety to severe personality disorders. Other funding programs may also be utilized for optimal individual success.
- Conducting counseling sessions for assigned caseload in client’s home or designated community setting utilizing evidenced based practices and assessments.
- Planning activities and interventions for counseling sessions that are founded in empirically-based theory.
- Collaborating with client, client’s care team, and clinical supervisor to assist client in making progress and updating recovery plans.
- Documenting counseling notes within 72 hours of service in TARP format.
- Regularly meet with Mental Health Professional to staff cases and be provided clinical supervision and clinical collaboration.
- Scheduling counseling sessions per authorized frequency.
- Creating and facilitating Mental Health trainings as needed.
- Observing clients and direct support staff to provide clinical perspective and feedback.
- Hours vary based on caseload and client availability; Evening and weekend hours are likely-especially during the school year.
- The role of the Mental Health Therapist will be required to work direct care with the clients and their families with various supports through individual, family, and group therapy.
- Must have a Master’s degree in Counseling or Social Work.
- Must have, or be eligible, for LPC-IT, APSW, LPC, or LCSW.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Sound analytical skills.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Meet company requirements to be an eligible driver.
To apply, please submit a letter of interest and resume to Abby Baumgart @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to apply.
Please contact our Human Resources Department directly at 920-431-0962 to request any special accommodations you may need to complete our application. We respectfully ask that you don’t contact us to check the status of your application. We will contact you once the application/screening process is complete. This may take several days after you apply. EOE
Current Employees may click here to request an internal transfer.
To be approved for a transfer, you must meet the following specifications:
- Be out of your 90 day introductory period.
- Be in good standing (no disciplinary action in last 6 months beyond written).
- Have been at current program for 90 days.
These transfer requests are good for 6 months and final approval lies with Program manager and District manager.