Innovative Services, Inc. is a non-profit organization with the mission to provide the best quality of life to individuals with developmental disabilities while creating opportunities for maximum independence. We serve a wide range of clients from youth to elderly, lower to higher functioning, as well as physical and mental disabilities.
Candidates will be providing in-home supports and services to adults; assisting them with tasks that may otherwise prohibit them from maintaining their independence, and supporting individuals with varying diagnoses with successful outcomes. We believe that independent living should not be limited by one’s disability. We tailor our services for each consumer to meet their specific needs.
We are now accepting applications for Direct Support Professionals in our CSL programs. All Direct Support Professional positions require a commitment of every other weekend. Casual call positions are available for individuals looking for more flexibility.
Community Supported Living programs support individuals who live in their own homes or apartments. Staff are trained to support individuals appropriately, while maintaining a focus on the development of the skills necessary to achieve outcomes on their own in the future.
- Provide In-Home and community support and services to individuals with varying diagnoses.
- Maintain and reinforce healthy boundaries.
- Assist with social skills, coping skills, daily living skills, medication monitoring, and linking to community resources.
- Attend team meetings as requested.
- Complete all documentation to program standards
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record
- Must be 18 years of age
- Experience desired, but not necessary
- Desire to help clients improve the quality of their lives to the best of their ability
- Paid training
- Medical, dental and vision
- Wellness benefit at the YMCA
- Retirement plan
- PDL (Prorated)
- Employee growth and development
- Employee assistance program
- Mileage reimbursement
Click here to apply.
Please contact our Human Resources Department directly at 920-431-0962 to request any special accommodations you may need to complete our application. We respectfully ask that you don’t contact us to check the status of your application. We will contact you once the application/screening process is complete. This may take several days after you apply. EOE
Current Employees may contact their local Human Resources team to request an internal transfer.
To be approved for a transfer, you must meet the following specifications:
- Be out of your 90 day introductory period.
- Be in good standing (no disciplinary action in last 6 months beyond written).
- Have been at current program for 90 days.
These transfer requests are good for 6 months and final approval lies with Program manager and District manager.