Innovative Services Inc., is looking for a motivated, compassionate individual for a Job Coach position. Candidate would be assisting individuals with mental and physical disabilities at their place of employment.
- Training on job tasks
- Assisting with attention to detail and job completion
- Supporting clients in developing and maintaining professional employment relationships
- Varying, most assignments would be during the week, with the flexibility to work weekends if needed.
Salary: $10.00 /hour
Required license or certification:
- Driver’s License
Click here to apply.
Please contact our Human Resources Department directly at 920-431-0962 to request any special accommodations you may need to complete our application. We respectfully ask that you don’t contact us to check the status of your application. We will contact you once the application/screening process is complete. This may take several days after you apply. EOE
Current Employees may click here to request an internal transfer.
To be approved for a transfer, you must meet the following specifications:
- Be out of your 90 day introductory period.
- Be in good standing (no disciplinary action in last 6 months beyond written).
- Have been at current program for 90 days.
These transfer requests are good for 6 months and final approval lies with Program manager and District manager.