Teaching youth and adults about barriers, how to manage and overcome those barriers. Ideal candidates must have experience supporting individuals with mental health issues, physical aggression and challenging physical behaviors, with successful outcomes. The position is responsible for integrating clients into the community while developing acceptable social behaviors. Paid internships and licensure/certification hours are available for candidates in college or working towards certifications and licensure (Certified Social Worker, LCSW, LPC, SAC-IT, SAC, CSAC, RN,)
- Provide support and services to individuals with varying diagnoses (ADHD, Bipolar, Schizophrenia, Anxiety, Personality Disorders, Mood Disorder, Autism, etc)
- Integrate individuals in the community
- Assist with social skills, anger management, daily living skills, medication monitoring, and linking to resources
- Be a positive role model
- Other duties as assigned
- Meet with Mental Health Professional for mandatory supervision weekly or bi-weekly
- Attend case management and team meeting as requested by Program Manager and treatment team
- Complete all documentation to CCS standards within 24 hours of contact with client to support
- Complete continuing education trainings timely and as provided by Innovative Services, Inc.
- Youth hours may include early mornings, late afternoons, evenings, and weekends; day hours available on holiday breaks and summers
- Adult hours may include days, nights, and weekends.
- High school diploma, GED, HSED; CNA, Associates degree, or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must be at least 21 years’ old
- Prior experience working with youth and/or adults with mental health needs is strongly preferred
- Experience managing challenging behaviors
- Valid WI driver license with an acceptable motor vehicle record is required.
- Position involves use of personal vehicle (full insurance coverage required). Mileage reimbursement is provided.
Click here to apply.
Please contact our Human Resources Department directly at 920-431-0962 to request any special accommodations you may need to complete our application. We respectfully ask that you don’t contact us to check the status of your application. We will contact you once the application/screening process is complete. This may take several days after you apply. EOE
Current Employees may contact their local Human Resources team to request an internal transfer.
To be approved for a transfer, you must meet the following specifications:
- Be out of your 90 day introductory period.
- Be in good standing (no disciplinary action in last 6 months beyond written).
- Have been at current program for 90 days.
These transfer requests are good for 6 months and final approval lies with Program manager and District manager.