Join our growing team of dedicated individuals committed to flexible, accessible and family-centered supports and services that honor the dignity, respect the rights and maximize the potential of each individual.
This position is based out of Merrill, WI. The Team Lead reports to the Program Manager, and is responsible for occasional on-call responsibilities, assisting with filling shifts, monthly preparations, and other tasks as assigned.
Candidates must be positive, team-players, and have experience with challenging behaviors and medical needs to be successful in this position.
- Paid training
- Wellness benefit at the YMCA
- Employee growth and development
- Employee assistance program
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid internships and licensure/certification hours may be available for candidates in college or working towards certifications and licensure (Certified Social Worker, LCSW, LPC, SAC-IT, SAC, CSAC, RN,)
Click here to apply.
Please contact our Human Resources Department directly at 920-431-0962 to request any special accommodations you may need to complete our application. We respectfully ask that you don’t contact us to check the status of your application. We will contact you once the application/screening process is complete. This may take several days after you apply. EOE
Current Employees may click here to request an internal transfer.
To be approved for a transfer, you must meet the following specifications:
- Be out of your 90 day introductory period.
- Be in good standing (no disciplinary action in last 6 months beyond written).
- Have been at current program for 90 days.
These transfer requests are good for 6 months and final approval lies with Program manager and District manager.