Innovative Services is currently seeking to hire a Full Time IPS Employment Specialist in Barron, WI. Successful candidate will work with individuals within the Mental Health and Behavioral Programming to assist in obtaining and maintaining competitive employment consistent with their vocational goals.
Primary Job Responsibilities: Working with individuals who have mental health diagnoses in obtaining and maintaining employment. Job involves significant time spent in the community developing jobs, networking with business owners, meeting with clients, educating on IPS Model and supports offered.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree and experience in Vocational Rehabilitation, mental health counseling, business or other related field preferred.
Additional qualifications and requirements are:
- Must have and maintain a valid Wisconsin driver license and a driving record that meets the company’s standards Have and maintain full insurance coverage on his/her personal vehicle
- Must pass a periodic Wisconsin Caregiver Background Check including Department of Justice Criminal Record Check, and/or that of previous states of residence and a Department of Motor Vehicle Check.
Click here to apply.
Please contact our Human Resources Department directly at 920-431-0962 to request any special accommodations you may need to complete our application.
Current Employees may contact their local Human Resources team to request an internal transfer.
To be approved for a transfer, you must meet the following specifications:
- Be out of your 90 day introductory period.
- Be in good standing (no disciplinary action in last 6 months beyond written).
- Have been at current program for 90 days.
These transfer requests are good for 6 months and final approval lies with Program manager and District manager.