This full or part-time position is typically Monday—Friday, 8:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m.with occasional evenings or weekends. Hours may vary based on client and program needs.
Position involves assisting clients with vocational tasks in group settings and supervising clients’ activities in the community. Tasks may include yard maintenance, snow removal, property moves and office cleaning. This position includes working in the Adult Day Services Program and Job Coaching.
* Position requires flexibility, teamwork and ability to manage challenging behaviors.
* Requirement of a valid Driver License
Click here to apply.
Please contact our Human Resources Department directly at 920-431-0962 to request any special accommodations you may need to complete our application. We respectfully ask that you don’t contact us to check the status of your application. We will contact you once the application/screening process is complete. This may take several days after you apply. EOE
Current Employees may contact their local Human Resources team to request an internal transfer.
To be approved for a transfer, you must meet the following specifications:
- Be out of your 90 day introductory period.
- Be in good standing (no disciplinary action in last 6 months beyond written).
- Have been at current program for 90 days.
These transfer requests are good for 6 months and final approval lies with Program manager and District manager.