Join our growing team of Direct Support Professionals!
Part Time 2nd Shift Position located in Algoma, WI.
Candidates will be working directly with individuals living with developmental disabilities and/or mental health diagnoses. These positions may involve hands-on personal cares, verbal redirection, as well as vocational activities and community engagement. We are looking for compassionate, positive, energetic individuals with the desire to make a difference in people’s lives!
Direct Support Professional Responsibilities:
- Assisting with daily living skills
- Administer medications
- Planning and participating in activities with the individuals out in the community or within the home
- Redirecting individuals when exhibiting inappropriate behaviors
- Transport and accompany individuals to doctor appointments
- Assist with household chores/duties (cleaning, cooking, laundry, shopping, etc.)
- Recording all pertinent information
- Reporting to direct supervisor
- Other duties as assigned
- Many positions require a valid Wisconsin driver’s license with acceptable driving record
- Experience with developmental disabilities/mental health desired – however comprehensive paid training providedAll Direct Support Professional positions require a commitment of every other weekend and rotating holidays.
Click here to apply.
Please contact our Human Resources Department directly at 920-431-0962 to request any special accommodations you may need to complete our application. We respectfully ask that you don’t contact us to check the status of your application. We will contact you once the application/screening process is complete. This may take several days after you apply. EOE
Current Employees may contact their local Human Resources team to request an internal transfer.
To be approved for a transfer, you must meet the following specifications:
- Be out of your 90 day introductory period.
- Be in good standing (no disciplinary action in last 6 months beyond written).
- Have been at current program for 90 days.
These transfer requests are good for 6 months and final approval lies with Program manager and District manager.